Our Sun 2-Speed Cryptic Crossword December 1, 2023 answers guide should help you finish today’s crossword if you’ve found yourself stuck on a crossword clue.
The Sun 2-Speed Cryptic Crossword December 1, 2023 Answers
If you need help solving the Sun 2-Speed Cryptic Crossword on 12/1/23, we’ve listed all of the crossword clues below so you can find the answer(s) you need. You can search for the clue and then select the appropriate clue to get the answer. We have done it this way so that if you’re just looking for a handful of clues, you won’t spoil other ones you’re working on!
Looking for answers to another The Sun 2-Speed Cryptic Crossword puzzle? Check out our archive of The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers.
- Shambles in area in Sicilian city
- Ring found in sharp suit pressed here
- Communicate with power about a church
- Appliance at store exploded
- What makes hum as it explodes?
- Bag in Kinshasa customs
- Head found in barrel rolled back
- Telex VIP sent with English obscenity
- Changed most of set in Verdi production
- Employee with time to entice
- Who might one want to exterminate?
- Ignition device not as heavy
- Rascal recalled man's address working in jail
- One dreams about tucking into fresh pasties
- Looker demands food
- Co-star playing bearded dictator
- Race to cook eggs?
- Society in same old routine to deteriorate
- Agitate in prison
- Souvenir Japanese bar will do?
- Crew member: he maps it at sea
- Cute and rare wild animal
- Two boys in river in leisure craft
- Journey using free energy
- Somewhat malevolent creature
- Old garment, article obtained in recession
If you’ve enjoyed this crossword, consider playing one of the other popular crosswords we cover, including: New York Times Crossword (and Mini), Daily Themed Crossword (and Mini), WSJ Crossword, and USA Today Crossword.