We have the answer for *They’re marked with Xs crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
*They’re marked with Xs Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for *They’re marked with Xs. This clue last appeared May 25, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the *They’re marked with Xs crossword clue should be:
- HIDDENTREASURES (15 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MARKED (adjective)
- strongly marked; easily noticeable
- having or as if having an identifying mark or a mark as specified; often used in combination
- THEY (pronoun)
- The plural of he, she, or it. They is never used adjectively, but always as a pronoun proper, and sometimes refers to persons without an antecedent expressed.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Birth control method: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Metal deposits Crossword Clue
- Bit of a chuckle Crossword Clue
- Sustain as losses Crossword Clue
- With 48-Across certain pill Crossword Clue
- Law & Order extra Crossword Clue
- Like a deuce score Crossword Clue
- Mythical sailor from Baghdad Crossword Clue
- *Labor options Crossword Clue
- Christine of Evil Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.