We have the answer for Totally dig something crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Totally dig something crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
Totally dig something Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on December 8, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword December 8, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Opinion pieces, for example Crossword Clue
- Sweethearts from bygone days Crossword Clue
- USA Today Crossword Hints December 8 2023
- Relaxed gait Crossword Clue
- Really turn off Crossword Clue
- “Boyhood” actor Hawke Crossword Clue
- Fortunetellers might read them Crossword Clue
- Sister in a cloister Crossword Clue
- Diplomat’s aide Crossword Clue
- ___ back and relax Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOMETHING (noun)
- An indeterminate or unknown event.
- A substance or material thing, unknown indeterminate or not specified.
- DIG (verb)
- turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- remove, harvest, or recover by digging
- DIG (noun)
- the site of an archeological exploration
- an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Totally dig something crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.