We have the answer for Belligerent at the battle of Thermopylae crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Belligerent at the battle of Thermopylae crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Belligerent at the battle of Thermopylae Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- City dwellers’ way of life Crossword Clue
- “Assuming you have no objection . . .” Crossword Clue
- Duds to dream in Crossword Clue
- Company that merged with Time Warner in 2001 Crossword Clue
- Add lanes to, as a highway Crossword Clue
- Moroccan port on the Strait of Gibraltar Crossword Clue
- First mass-produced hybrid vehicle Crossword Clue
- Driver’s source of directions, for short Crossword Clue
- Sal of “Rebel Without a Cause” Crossword Clue
- Some laptops Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPARTA (noun)
- an ancient Greek city famous for military prowess; the dominant city of the Peloponnesus prior to the 4th century BC
- BELLIGERENT (adjective)
- characteristic of an enemy or one eager to fight
- engaged in war
- BELLIGERENT (noun)
- someone who fights (or is fighting)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Belligerent at the battle of Thermopylae crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.