We have the answer for Turnpike sign crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Turnpike sign crossword clue answer below.
Turnpike sign Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Detective assisted by Archie Goodwin Crossword Clue
- Modern way into a building and what each answer to 20- 29- and 43-Across needs to be to match its clue? Crossword Clue
- Strings for Orpheus Crossword Clue
- Bar barrel Crossword Clue
- What a library does Crossword Clue
- Letter before kappa Crossword Clue
- Quick with quips Crossword Clue
- I’m all __! Crossword Clue
- Choreographer Agnes who wrote a biography of Martha Graham Crossword Clue
- Significant periods Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TURNPIKE (noun)
- an expressway on which tolls are collected
- (from 16th to 19th centuries) gates set across a road to prevent passage until a toll had been paid
- SIGN (noun)
- structure displaying a board on which advertisements can be posted
- a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened)
- SIGN (verb)
- mark with one’s signature; write one’s name (on)
- make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection; consecrate
- SIGN (adjective)
- used of the language of the deaf
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.