We have the answer for Two-Oscar Davis crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Two-Oscar Davis Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Two-Oscar Davis. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Two-Oscar Davis crossword clue should be:
- BETTE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DAVIS (noun)
- American statesman; president of the Confederate States of America during the American Civil War (1808-1889)
- United States painter who developed an American version of cubism (1894-1964)
- TWO (adjective)
- being one more than one
- TWO (noun)
- one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Folklore fiend Crossword Clue
- 2016 Olympics city Crossword Clue
- Certain subtracted sum Crossword Clue
- Winter Olympics gear Crossword Clue
- Transgress Crossword Clue
- Dress specification Crossword Clue
- Surveyor’s stat Crossword Clue
- Prod into action Crossword Clue
- Icy precipitation Crossword Clue
- Olympian messenger Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.