We have the answer for Two weeks after calends, approximately crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Two weeks after calends, approximately Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Be overly sweet NYT Crossword Clue
- Start of many a Father’s Day card NYT Crossword Clue
- Like the goddess Hel NYT Crossword Clue
- As above, in citations NYT Crossword Clue
- Downside NYT Crossword Clue
- Cartoon character who said “Van Gogh would’ve sold more than one painting if he’d put tigers in them” NYT Crossword Clue
- Pope writings NYT Crossword Clue
- Spanish resort island, to locals NYT Crossword Clue
- In __: as found NYT Crossword Clue
- No longer done Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AFTER (adverb)
- happening at a time subsequent to a reference time
- AFTER (adjective)
- located farther aft
- APPROXIMATELY (adverb)
- (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.