We have the answer for ‘Ugh, there’s nothing to do’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
‘Ugh, there’s nothing to do’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ‘Ugh, there’s nothing to do’. This clue last appeared August 31, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ‘Ugh, there’s nothing to do’ crossword clue should be:
- IMSOBORED (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NOTHING (noun)
- a quantity of no importance
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Exonerating excuse Crossword Clue
- Use a crowbar on Crossword Clue
- Main entrances Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation promising payment Crossword Clue
- Spanish word that’s aptly an anagram of ‘paint’ Crossword Clue
- Pulled up a stool Crossword Clue
- Tamago kake gohan ingredient Crossword Clue
- Glance over Crossword Clue
- Section of a train Crossword Clue
- Chip ‘n’ ___ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.