We have the answer for US spy group crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
US spy group Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Traffic tie-ups Crossword Clue
- Assistant to Santa Crossword Clue
- Shout out Crossword Clue
- Without a break NYT Crossword Clue
- Prepare for publication Crossword Clue
- Corvette or Camaro Crossword Clue
- River, to a 20 Across Crossword Clue
- Cord in a firecracker Crossword Clue
- Obliterate Crossword Clue
- Spicy New Orleans cuisine Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GROUP (noun)
- a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- GROUP (verb)
- form a group or group together
- arrange into a group or groups
- CIA (noun)
- an independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest; headed by the Director of Central Intelligence under the supervision of the President and National Security Council
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.