We have the answer for What authority figures might not want to hear crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for What authority figures might not want to hear crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
What authority figures might not want to hear Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- “Plan 9 from ___ Space” (nineteen-fifties Ed Wood film) Crossword Clue
- Chichen Itza people Crossword Clue
- Hack (off) Crossword Clue
- Sobbed uncontrollably Crossword Clue
- Occasion for obscuring food labels Crossword Clue
- Company that merged with Time Warner in 2001 Crossword Clue
- Blue Ivy, to Solange Crossword Clue
- Genre for “Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood” Crossword Clue
- Flared dress type Crossword Clue
- “Assuming you have no objection . . .” Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BACKCHAT (noun)
- light teasing repartee
- AUTHORITY (noun)
- official permission or approval
- an administrative unit of government
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the What authority figures might not want to hear crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.