We have the answer for "What did you ___ mind?" crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the "What did you ___ mind?" crossword clue answer below.
“What did you ___ mind?” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Beast Crossword Answers
- Floor plan Crossword Clue
- ___ double take (look again) Crossword Clue
- ___ Doggy (classic cartoon character) Crossword Clue
- Types a note to, one way Crossword Clue
- 2021 family film starring 1-Across Crossword Clue
- “___ out?” (question to an indecisive pet) Crossword Clue
- Morning exercise in the park, often Crossword Clue
- “___ Queens” (horror series featuring Emma Roberts) Crossword Clue
- Supermodel Karlie Crossword Clue
- Noshed on Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Beast crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MIND (verb)
- pay close attention to; give heed to
- keep in mind
- MIND (noun)
- that which is responsible for one’s thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason
- knowledge and intellectual ability
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “What did you ___ mind?” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.