We have the answer for What slackers do vis-à-vis non-slackers crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
What slackers do vis-à-vis non-slackers Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for What slackers do vis-à-vis non-slackers. This clue last appeared March 9, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the What slackers do vis-à-vis non-slackers crossword clue should be:
- LESS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 9 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VIS-A-VIS (noun)
- a person or thing having the same function or characteristics as another
- small sofa that seats two people
- LESS (adverb)
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- LESS (adjective)
- (comparative of `little’ usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree
- (nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases) fewer
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Partner of nice NYT Crossword Clue
- Place for a six-pack NYT Crossword Clue
- “Columbo” org. NYT Crossword Clue
- Portuguese holy title NYT Crossword Clue
- Singer at the Biden/Harris inauguration, familiarly NYT Crossword Clue
- Pitched, as speech NYT Crossword Clue
- Color from the French for “unbleached” NYT Crossword Clue
- Music genre from Tokyo NYT Crossword Clue
- Opposites … or instructions for answering this puzzle’s starred clues NYT Crossword Clue
- Guitar played by Hendrix and Harrison, familiarly NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.