We have the answer for Window adjunct crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Window adjunct Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Window adjunct. This clue last appeared May 8, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Window adjunct crossword clue should be:
- SILL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SILL (noun)
- (geology) a flat (usually horizontal) mass of igneous rock between two layers of older sedimentary rock
- structural member consisting of a continuous horizontal timber forming the lowest member of a framework or supporting structure
- WINDOW (noun)
- a pane of glass in a window
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Austrian landscape Crossword Clue
- Nutritionist’s concern Crossword Clue
- Frisbee company Crossword Clue
- Busch’s brewing partner Crossword Clue
- NFC North team, in headlines Crossword Clue
- Spanish cellist (1963) Crossword Clue
- Quiet-sounding Champagne brand Crossword Clue
- British prime minister (2009) Crossword Clue
- Sherbet flavor Crossword Clue
- Make __ in (tear) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.