We have the answer for Word in an Agatha Christie title crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Word in an Agatha Christie title Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Word in an Agatha Christie title. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Word in an Agatha Christie title crossword clue should be:
- ORIENT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHRISTIE (noun)
- prolific English writer of detective stories (1890-1976)
- ORIENT (verb)
- be oriented
- determine one’s position with reference to another point
- ORIENT (noun)
- the hemisphere that includes Eurasia and Africa and Australia
- the countries of Asia
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ aide Crossword Clue
- Most ironic Crossword Clue
- Part of Toledo’s ‘to be’ Crossword Clue
- Sound heard by mice Crossword Clue
- Many stars Crossword Clue
- Cherry and pimento Crossword Clue
- Waiting to be discovered Crossword Clue
- Sch. Jefferson founded Crossword Clue
- Board member Crossword Clue
- Cuckoo cousin Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.