We have the answer for 11, in binary code crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
11, in binary code Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 11, in binary code. This clue last appeared July 13, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 11, in binary code crossword clue should be:
- THREE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CODE (noun)
- a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
- (computer science) the symbolic arrangement of data or instructions in a computer program or the set of such instructions
- CODE (verb)
- convert ordinary language into code
- attach a code to
- THREE (adjective)
- being one more than two
- THREE (noun)
- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- one of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Dots on a subway map NYT Crossword Clue
- Stone’s ___ (short distance) NYT Crossword Clue
- Van Dyke, French Fork and Garibaldi are styles of it NYT Crossword Clue
- Really rains NYT Crossword Clue
- Indenting key Crossword Clue
- Liver or kidney NYT Crossword Clue
- Greta Thunberg, by nationality NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.