We have the answer for Van Dyke, French Fork and Garibaldi are styles of it crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Van Dyke, French Fork and Garibaldi are styles of it Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Van Dyke, French Fork and Garibaldi are styles of it. This clue last appeared July 13, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Van Dyke, French Fork and Garibaldi are styles of it crossword clue should be:
- BEARD (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRENCH (noun)
- the people of France
- United States sculptor who created the seated marble figure of Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. (1850-1931)
- FRENCH (adjective)
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France
- FRENCH (verb)
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking
- GARIBALDI (noun)
- Italian patriot whose conquest of Sicily and Naples led to the formation of the Italian state (1807-1882)
- a loose high-necked blouse with long sleeves; styled after the red flannel shirts worn by Garibaldi’s soldiers
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- 11, in binary code NYT Crossword Clue
- Dots on a subway map NYT Crossword Clue
- Liver or kidney NYT Crossword Clue
- Really rains NYT Crossword Clue
- Greta Thunberg, by nationality NYT Crossword Clue
- Stone’s ___ (short distance) NYT Crossword Clue
- Indenting key Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.