We have the answer for Greta Thunberg, by nationality crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Greta Thunberg, by nationality Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Greta Thunberg, by nationality. This clue last appeared July 13, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Greta Thunberg, by nationality crossword clue should be:
- SWEDE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NATIONALITY (noun)
- people having common origins or traditions and often comprising a nation
- the status of belonging to a particular nation by birth or naturalization
- SWEDE (noun)
- the large yellow root of a rutabaga plant used as food
- a cruciferous plant with a thick bulbous edible yellow root
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Really rains NYT Crossword Clue
- Dots on a subway map NYT Crossword Clue
- Liver or kidney NYT Crossword Clue
- Stone’s ___ (short distance) NYT Crossword Clue
- Indenting key Crossword Clue
- 11, in binary code NYT Crossword Clue
- Van Dyke, French Fork and Garibaldi are styles of it NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.