We have the answer for Accumulate, stockpile, collect. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
Accumulate, stockpile, collect. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Small Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Small Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- Actor Gilbert, ex-host of The Talk. Crossword Clue
- Guthrie sang this “__ was made for you and me”. Crossword Clue
- Less wet. Crossword Clue
- Southeast Asian garments draped around the body. Crossword Clue
- Spanish word for “love” Crossword Clue
- Sunbathe. Crossword Clue
- Marilyn Monroe’s birth name, __ Jean. Crossword Clue
- One of seven sailed by Sinbad. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STOCKPILE (noun)
- something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose
- a storage pile accumulated for future use
- STOCKPILE (verb)
- have on hand
- COLLECT (verb)
- call for and obtain payment of
- assemble or get together
- COLLECT (adjective)
- payable by the recipient on delivery
- COLLECT (noun)
- a short prayer generally preceding the lesson in the Church of Rome or the Church of England
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.