We have the answer for Add a change to crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Add a change to Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Add a change to. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Add a change to crossword clue should be:
- AMEND (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHANGE (verb)
- lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation
- CHANGE (noun)
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- a difference that is usually pleasant
- AMEND (verb)
- set straight or right
- to make better
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Andrews of “Mary Poppins” Crossword Clue
- Montague foe Crossword Clue
- High Crossword Clue
- Really impressed Crossword Clue
- Fidgety Crossword Clue
- Toast spread Crossword Clue
- Make coffee Crossword Clue
- Shade tree Crossword Clue
- Cry to a rescuer Crossword Clue
- Tourist’s aid Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.