We have the answer for Agra landmark crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Agra landmark crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Agra landmark Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Be slack-jawed Crossword Clue
- Prudish Crossword Clue
- “Star Wars” royal Crossword Clue
- Frog’s kin Crossword Clue
- — Godiva Crossword Clue
- Fudd of cartoons Crossword Clue
- Fortified Crossword Clue
- Beagle’s bane Crossword Clue
- Eliot Ness, e.g Crossword Clue
- Kid’s belly Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LANDMARK (noun)
- an event marking a unique or important historical change of course or one on which important developments depend
- a mark showing the boundary of a piece of land
- AGRA (noun)
- a city in northern India; former capital of the Mogul empire; site of the Taj Mahal
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Agra landmark crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.