We have the answer for Beagle's bane crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Beagle's bane crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Beagle’s bane Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Shortened wd Crossword Clue
- Ethereal Crossword Clue
- Ethel’s pal on old TV Crossword Clue
- Entreaty Crossword Clue
- Song by Etta James Crossword Clue
- Eliot Ness, e.g Crossword Clue
- Videotaped Crossword Clue
- Sheriff’s star Crossword Clue
- Mob scene Crossword Clue
- Dinner prayer Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BEAGLE (noun)
- a small short-legged smooth-coated breed of hound
- BANE (noun)
- something causing misery or death
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 1 2023
- LA Times Mini Crossword - October 6 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - March 21 2023
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Beagle’s bane crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.