We have the answer for Another name for the Nehiyaw crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Another name for the Nehiyaw Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Another name for the Nehiyaw. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Another name for the Nehiyaw crossword clue should be:
- CREE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword September 25 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANOTHER (adjective)
- any of various alternatives; some other
- CREE (noun)
- a member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada
- the Algonquian language spoken by the Cree
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Recedes to the sea Crossword Clue
- Chengdu transit system Crossword Clue
- Place to put a dog Crossword Clue
- Oppose Crossword Clue
- Meat in a Cobb salad Crossword Clue
- Old Roman garment Crossword Clue
- Look up to Crossword Clue
- Contented kitty’s sound Crossword Clue
- Nagami kumquat’s shape Crossword Clue
- Pen on a farm Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.