We have the answer for “B” term meaning “a setup with an out-of-sight microphone”? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“B” term meaning “a setup with an out-of-sight microphone”? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “B” term meaning “a setup with an out-of-sight microphone”?. This clue last appeared December 21, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “B” term meaning “a setup with an out-of-sight microphone”? crossword clue should be:
- BOOMORBUST (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MICROPHONE (noun)
- device for converting sound waves into electrical energy
- MEANING (adjective)
- rich in significance or implication
- MEANING (noun)
- the message that is intended or expressed or signified
- the idea that is intended
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Cellar stock Crossword Clue
- “P” term meaning “to drop, so to speak”? Crossword Clue
- Change for a five Crossword Clue
- Made noises on a ledge, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Payment before a deal is made Crossword Clue
- Baseball’s Bambino Crossword Clue
- Check for freshness, in a way Crossword Clue
- Shot-taking Shaq Crossword Clue
- Ability to endure criticism Crossword Clue
- Start of a Caesar claim Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.