Roblox Blox Fruits is the most popular One Piece game on the platform. After the Sea 3 update, players have been waiting for the next big release for the game. Well, that’s on the way, because Update 16 is launching very soon. We’re going to take a look at all of the details, leaks, and other information about the patch in this post.
Get free in-game rewards by checking out our Blox Fruits Codes page!
Blox Fruits Update 16 Release Date
Roblox Blox Fruits Update 16 was released on November 4th, 2021 at 8pm ET/5pm PT.
Our Coverage of Update 16
- How to get Bones
- How to get the Dragon Talon
- How to get the Hallow Scythe
- Where to find the Death King
- New Fruits: Shadow and Revive
Blox Fruits Update 16 Log
- HALLOWEEN EVENT ENABLED:
- Collect bones by defeating enemies around your level (50% drop chance), and spend them on special rewards!
- Halloween NPC “Death King” added to all seas:
- Random Surprise
- Refund Points
- Reroll Race
- Increased Level Capacity to 2100.
- Added a new island (Haunted Castle):
- Level 2000 > 2100.
- Defeat enemies here for better bone drops.
- Summon a new raid boss.
- Added a new high tier fruit (Shadow):
- Build up your Umbra Meter by landing your moves, or during night.
- You can press V to unleash a massive explosion that scales with your Umbra Meter.
- Added a new fruit (Revive):
- Unique mechanic: By activating C, you’ll be revived at 50% health next time you die.
- Added a new weapon (Hallow Scythe): Unique mechanic: The Z move deals more damage the lower the opponent’s health is (up to 1.4x).
- Added a new fighting style: Dragon Talon.
- Added 3 new accessories.
- Added some new titles.
- Players no longer lose bounty after 3/3 PvP kills.
- Added better protection against exploiters:
- This includes many changes you should not notice as a regular player.
- Made the enhancement effect look slightly better on weapons.
- Increased the damage on Control’s X.
Blox Fruits Update 16 Leaks
The official information on Blox Fruits Update 16 hasn’t been released yet, but there have been some leaks and details from the previous Halloween update for the game.
We know there’s going to be at least one new fruit, probably more but here’s one that was posted via one the developer’s Twitter accounts:
There’s also going to be a new attack for an existing fruit that looks like a fire dragon shooting forward:
Here’s another couple of details that were tweeted by the same account:
- players no longer lose bounty after 3/3 PvP kills.
- went kinda crazy on nerfing PvP exploiters (teleport protection, m1 spam fix, etc.)
There’s also the large promo image for the update, which reveals the likelihood of the addition of a new building that looks like Mihawk’s castle that he lives in on Kuraigana Island.
That’s everything we know about Update 16 that will be releasing onto Roblox Blox Fruits. We’ll have all sorts of coverage on the game in the Blox Fruits section of our website!
I kinda want to be fruit main
I sword main lol
players no longer lose bounty after 3/3 PvP kills.” :0
Gt dat update out NOW BOI
Emmm i think you should add a limited weapon