We have the answer for Brown 40-Down used to decorate one’s skin crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Brown 40-Down used to decorate one’s skin crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Brown 40-Down used to decorate one’s skin Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- “She doesn’t know what she’s missing” Crossword Clue
- Item that Muntadhar al-Zaidi threw at George W. Bush Crossword Clue
- Former name for Thailand Crossword Clue
- “What ___ you talking about?” Crossword Clue
- Place for a sleeve tattoo Crossword Clue
- Holds in high regard Crossword Clue
- Sanaa who played the attorney Lisa Arthur on “Succession” Crossword Clue
- Like a floor that’s just been mopped Crossword Clue
- Baseball slugger’s stat: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Surface for a Zamboni Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BROWN (noun)
- a university in Rhode Island
- an orange of low brightness and saturation
- BROWN (adjective)
- (of skin) deeply suntanned
- of a color similar to that of wood or earth
- BROWN (verb)
- make brown in color
- fry in a pan until it changes color
- DECORATE (verb)
- be beautiful to look at
- provide with decoration
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Brown 40-Down used to decorate one’s skin crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.