We have the answer for Burning crime crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Burning crime Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Burning crime. This clue last appeared January 23, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Burning crime crossword clue should be:
- ARSON (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BURNING (noun)
- pain that feels hot as if it were on fire
- execution by fire
- BURNING (adjective)
- of immediate import
- CRIME (noun)
- (criminal law) an act punishable by law; usually considered an evil act
- an evil act not necessarily punishable by law
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Morays and congers Crossword Clue
- Gold, in Guatemala Crossword Clue
- Cat call Crossword Clue
- Cocoa craver Crossword Clue
- Reminder of an old flame? Crossword Clue
- Money of Mumbai Crossword Clue
- “The Tempest” sorcerer Crossword Clue
- It can be typed Crossword Clue
- Rope ring Crossword Clue
- “A Descent Into the Maelström” author Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.