We have the answer for Button that silences crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Button that silences Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Button that silences. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Button that silences crossword clue should be:
- MUTE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BUTTON (noun)
- a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- an electrical switch operated by pressing
- BUTTON (verb)
- fasten with buttons
- provide with buttons
- MUTE (adjective)
- unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
- expressed without speech
- MUTE (noun)
- a deaf person who is unable to speak
- a device used to soften the tone of a musical instrument
- MUTE (verb)
- deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- PC drive insert Crossword Clue
- Minor hiccup Crossword Clue
- Section for a grocery stocker Crossword Clue
- Rhinos wallow in it Crossword Clue
- Enjoy a long bath Crossword Clue
- Seafood appetizer Crossword Clue
- Winter garment Crossword Clue
- ‘I know what I’m talking about’ Crossword Clue
- Degrees for curators Crossword Clue
- Streak left by a good cry Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.