We have the answer for Ceremonial acts crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ceremonial acts Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ceremonial acts. This clue last appeared October 14, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ceremonial acts crossword clue should be:
- RITES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword October 14 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CEREMONIAL (noun)
- a formal event performed on a special occasion
- CEREMONIAL (adjective)
- marked by pomp or ceremony or formality
- ACTS (noun)
- a New Testament book describing the development of the early church from Christ’s Ascension to Paul’s sojourn at Rome
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Reed of rock Crossword Clue
- Short-on-the-sides hairstyle Crossword Clue
- Camp David Accords figure Crossword Clue
- Dada, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Best replacement Crossword Clue
- Hogwarts librarian Irma Crossword Clue
- Lighthouse view Crossword Clue
- Veil material Crossword Clue
- Folksinger Burl Crossword Clue
- Clubs at clubs Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.