We have the answer for Certain lap dog, informally crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Certain lap dog, informally Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Certain lap dog, informally. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Certain lap dog, informally crossword clue should be:
- POM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword August 15 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CERTAIN (adjective)
- having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured
- certain to occur; destined or inevitable
- INFORMALLY (adverb)
- with the use of colloquial expressions
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Ex-Marine, e.g., informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Downward dog, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- The “S” of A.S.A.P. NYT Crossword Clue
- Work on, as an essay NYT Crossword Clue
- Hardly a penny pincher NYT Crossword Clue
- Super-quick snooze NYT Crossword Clue
- Counterpart of a “she-shed” NYT Crossword Clue
- Dory’s friend, in a Pixar film NYT Crossword Clue
- Ump’s call after a first pitch … or a hint to the ends of 17-, 25-, 53- and 63-Across NYT Crossword Clue
- Easter flower NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.