We have the answer for Character at the center of “Dunkirk”? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Character at the center of “Dunkirk”? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Character at the center of “Dunkirk”?. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Character at the center of “Dunkirk”? crossword clue should be:
- KAY (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DUNKIRK (noun)
- an amphibious evacuation in World War II (1940) when 330,000 Allied troops had to be evacuated from the beaches in northern France in a desperate retreat under enemy fire
- a seaport in northern France on the North Sea; scene of the evacuation of British forces in 1940 during World War II
- CHARACTER (noun)
- a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person’s qualifications and dependability
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- CHARACTER (verb)
- engrave or inscribe characters on
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Knock NYT Crossword Clue
- Like Halley’s comet every 75 or so years NYT Crossword Clue
- Counting everything Crossword Clue
- Gilda of the original “S.N.L.” cast NYT Crossword Clue
- Kick off Crossword Clue
- One-named singer with the 1961 #1 hit “Runaround Sue” NYT Crossword Clue
- Pointed at, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Bruce Wayne in the Batman comics, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Result of some bargaining NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ it?” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.