We have the answer for Circular window crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Circular window Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Circular window. This clue last appeared July 6, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Circular window crossword clue should be:
- OCULUS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CIRCULAR (adjective)
- having the shape or form of a circle
- describing a circle; moving in a circle
- CIRCULAR (noun)
- an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- WINDOW (noun)
- a pane of glass in a window
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- ’60s war zone Crossword Clue
- Activate Crossword Clue
- Mopes Crossword Clue
- Pumped up Crossword Clue
- “Monopoly” cubes Crossword Clue
- Brunch cocktails Crossword Clue
- Cut across Crossword Clue
- City on the Elbe Crossword Clue
- Badge metal Crossword Clue
- Roundabout Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.