We have the answer for Cistern crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cistern Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cistern. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cistern crossword clue should be:
- VAT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CISTERN (noun)
- a tank that holds the water used to flush a toilet
- a sac or cavity containing fluid especially lymph or cerebrospinal fluid
- VAT (noun)
- a tax levied on the difference between a commodity’s price before taxes and its cost of production
- a large open vessel for holding or storing liquids
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- “Sula” author Morrison Crossword Clue
- By means of Crossword Clue
- Endorses Crossword Clue
- Sore Crossword Clue
- Equivalence Crossword Clue
- Ancient Crossword Clue
- Cowboys quarterback Prescott Crossword Clue
- Cheek Crossword Clue
- Evening hrs Crossword Clue
- Eat in style Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.