We have the answer for Collective opinion crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Collective opinion Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Verse Crossword Clue
- “Seriously, don’t bother” NYT Crossword Clue
- Bibliographical abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Hairy member of the Addams family NYT Crossword Clue
- “Can’t you ___?” NYT Crossword Clue
- Stuck (to) NYT Crossword Clue
- Gave birth to NYT Crossword Clue
- “The Queen’s Gambit” actress ___ Taylor-Joy NYT Crossword Clue
- End of a movement NYT Crossword Clue
- Gently suggest, as an idea NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COLLECTIVE (adjective)
- done by or characteristic of individuals acting together
- forming a whole or aggregate
- COLLECTIVE (noun)
- members of a cooperative enterprise
- OPINION (noun)
- the reason for a court’s judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)
- the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.