We have the answer for Cotton capsule crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Cotton capsule Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Cotton capsule. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Cotton capsule crossword clue should be:
- BOLL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BOLL (noun)
- the rounded seed-bearing capsule of a cotton or flax plant
- CAPSULE (noun)
- a shortened version of a written work
- a spacecraft designed to transport people and support human life in outer space
- CAPSULE (verb)
- enclose in a capsule
- put in a short or concise form; reduce in volume
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Luzon peninsula Crossword Clue
- “No More Victims” org. Crossword Clue
- Femurs and fibulas Crossword Clue
- Cap’n’s underling Crossword Clue
- Rummy dessert Crossword Clue
- Iraqi city on the Shatt al Arab Crossword Clue
- Reacting to a touchdown, maybe Crossword Clue
- Sharp as ___ Crossword Clue
- Chuck of “Meet the Press” Crossword Clue
- Dry goods measure Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.