We have the answer for Creator of terraced agricultural fields known as andenes crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Creator of terraced agricultural fields known as andenes Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Creator of terraced agricultural fields known as andenes. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Creator of terraced agricultural fields known as andenes crossword clue should be:
- INCA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AGRICULTURAL (adjective)
- relating to farming or agriculture
- CREATOR (noun)
- terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- a person who grows or makes or invents things
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Not alcoholic NYT Crossword Clue
- Fermented beverage NYT Crossword Clue
- Meghan Markle’s “something borrowed” NYT Crossword Clue
- Windows might be opened by one NYT Crossword Clue
- Cheesesteak topper NYT Crossword Clue
- Renée ___ Goldsberry of “Hamilton” NYT Crossword Clue
- Stronger than pain sloganeer NYT Crossword Clue
- When doubled, racing sound NYT Crossword Clue
- Literally, “skewer” NYT Crossword Clue
- Good auto for an L.A.-to-N.Y.C. road trip? NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.