We have the answer for TV character who said “I do love a locker room. It smells like potential” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
TV character who said “I do love a locker room. It smells like potential” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for TV character who said “I do love a locker room. It smells like potential”. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the TV character who said “I do love a locker room. It smells like potential” crossword clue should be:
- TEDLASSO (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LOCKER (noun)
- a storage compartment for clothes and valuables; usually it has a lock
- a trunk for storing personal possessions; usually kept at the foot of a bed (as in a barracks)
- POTENTIAL (noun)
- the difference in electrical charge between two points in a circuit expressed in volts
- the inherent capacity for coming into being
- POTENTIAL (adjective)
- existing in possibility
- expected to become or be; in prospect
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Impertinent sort NYT Crossword Clue
- Creator of terraced agricultural fields known as andenes NYT Crossword Clue
- Numbers that come after 1 NYT Crossword Clue
- When doubled, racing sound NYT Crossword Clue
- Wuthering Heights setting Crossword Clue
- Queen’s protection NYT Crossword Clue
- Wig (out) NYT Crossword Clue
- Good auto for an L.A.-to-N.Y.C. road trip? NYT Crossword Clue
- They’re denoted by T’s, for tees NYT Crossword Clue
- Writers’ org. with apt initials NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.