We have the answer for Cut calories crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Cut calories crossword clue answer below.
Cut calories Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Premier Sunday Crossword on May 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past Premier Sunday Crosswords.
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Bullring shout Crossword Clue
- Impressionist Crossword Clue
- Cutting beam Crossword Clue
- Punta del — Crossword Clue
- Biblical boat, fully stated? Crossword Clue
- Useful thing Crossword Clue
- — -Caps (candy brand) Crossword Clue
- Fallon’s network Crossword Clue
- Stitch clothes Crossword Clue
- Looks as if Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CUT (noun)
- the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage
- the act of penetrating or opening open with a sharp edge
- CUT (verb)
- weed out unwanted or unnecessary things
- cut down on; make a reduction in
- CUT (adjective)
- made neat and tidy by trimming
- (used of rates or prices) reduced usually sharply
- DIET (noun)
- the act of restricting your food intake (or your intake of particular foods)
- a legislative assembly in certain countries (e.g., Japan)
- DIET (verb)
- eat sparingly, for health reasons or to lose weight
- follow a regimen or a diet, as for health reasons
The Premier Sunday Crossword is a weekly crossword puzzle that is published in the Sunday edition of the New York Post. It is considered to be one of the largest Sunday crossword puzzles in the world, with over 70 clues and a challenging difficulty level.
The Premier Sunday Crossword was first introduced in 2004, and has since become a popular pastime for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is known for its creative and challenging clues, as well as its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
One of the unique features of the Premier Sunday Crossword is its use of unusual grid shapes, which can sometimes make the puzzle even more challenging to solve. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.