We have the answer for Devil of the sea crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Devil of the sea Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Devil of the sea. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Devil of the sea crossword clue should be:
- MANTA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MANTA (noun)
- extremely large pelagic tropical ray that feeds on plankton and small fishes; usually harmless but its size make it dangerous if harpooned
- a blanket that is used as a cloak or shawl
- SEA (noun)
- anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Banquet, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Old-fashioned places? Crossword Clue
- Chuck of “Meet the Press” Crossword Clue
- One of Nevada’s gambling cities Crossword Clue
- Engineered food, for short Crossword Clue
- “U R hilarious!” Crossword Clue
- Honeycomb compartment Crossword Clue
- Golf’s Norman Crossword Clue
- ___ bag (miscellany) Crossword Clue
- Love, in Roma Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.