We have the answer for Luzon peninsula crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Luzon peninsula Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Luzon peninsula. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Luzon peninsula crossword clue should be:
- BATAAN (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LUZON (noun)
- the main island of the Philippines
- PENINSULA (noun)
- a large mass of land projecting into a body of water
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Honeycomb compartment Crossword Clue
- Carried by aircraft Crossword Clue
- Predatory lender’s offering Crossword Clue
- Lake formed by Hoover Dam Crossword Clue
- Engineered food, for short Crossword Clue
- “The first step in the progress of a man or a nation,” per Oscar Wilde Crossword Clue
- Devil of the sea Crossword Clue
- “U R hilarious!” Crossword Clue
- ___-pitch (softball variety) Crossword Clue
- Banquet, e.g. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.