We have the answer for Drop shots crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Drop shots Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Drop shots. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Drop shots crossword clue should be:
- DINKS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DROP (noun)
- a shape that is spherical and small
- a sudden sharp decrease in some quantity
- DROP (verb)
- remove (cargo, people, etc.) from and leave
- grow worse
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Seller of provincial petrol Crossword Clue
- Whole and skim Crossword Clue
- Material for a crib Crossword Clue
- Love, in Roma Crossword Clue
- Brothels’ keepers Crossword Clue
- “The first step in the progress of a man or a nation,” per Oscar Wilde Crossword Clue
- Cotton capsule Crossword Clue
- “No More Victims” org. Crossword Clue
- Sharp as ___ Crossword Clue
- Lake formed by Hoover Dam Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.