We have the answer for ‘Eat crow’ or ‘talk turkey’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
‘Eat crow’ or ‘talk turkey’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ‘Eat crow’ or ‘talk turkey’. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ‘Eat crow’ or ‘talk turkey’ crossword clue should be:
- IDIOM (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TURKEY (noun)
- an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
- a person who does something thoughtless or annoying
- IDIOM (noun)
- an expression whose meanings cannot be inferred from the meanings of the words that make it up
- a manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Lake near Reno Crossword Clue
- Fast-growing tree Crossword Clue
- Jungle roarer Crossword Clue
- Small dent Crossword Clue
- Lure into wrongdoing Crossword Clue
- Soccer cheer Crossword Clue
- Sarcastic laugh Crossword Clue
- Prayer’s last word Crossword Clue
- Rich with vegetation Crossword Clue
- Quote book abbr. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.