We have the answer for Ex-Marine, e.g., informally crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ex-Marine, e.g., informally Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ex-Marine, e.g., informally. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ex-Marine, e.g., informally crossword clue should be:
- VET (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INFORMALLY (adverb)
- with the use of colloquial expressions
- MARINE (noun)
- a member of the United States Marine Corps
- a soldier who serves both on shipboard and on land
- MARINE (adjective)
- relating to or involving ships or shipping or navigation or seamen
- native to or inhabiting the sea
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Hit 2021 film based on a Frank Herbert novel NYT Crossword Clue
- ‘Be my guest’ NYT Crossword Clue
- Hardly a penny pincher NYT Crossword Clue
- Cry to a birthing mother NYT Crossword Clue
- Fait accompli NYT Crossword Clue
- One of about 53 in a typical Oreo cookie NYT Crossword Clue
- Do some threadwork NYT Crossword Clue
- Ump’s call after a first pitch … or a hint to the ends of 17-, 25-, 53- and 63-Across NYT Crossword Clue
- Folded, as paper NYT Crossword Clue
- Bread choice Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.