We have the answer for Hit 2021 film based on a Frank Herbert novel crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hit 2021 film based on a Frank Herbert novel Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hit 2021 film based on a Frank Herbert novel. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hit 2021 film based on a Frank Herbert novel crossword clue should be:
- DUNE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRANK (noun)
- a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
- a member of the ancient Germanic peoples who spread from the Rhine into the Roman Empire in the 4th century
- FRANK (adjective)
- characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion
- clearly manifest; evident
- FRANK (verb)
- stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing
- exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks
- DUNE (noun)
- a ridge of sand created by the wind; found in deserts or near lakes and oceans
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- R&B singer with the 2012 hit “Let Me Love You” NYT Crossword Clue
- Downward dog, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- Digging Crossword Clue
- Hardly a penny pincher NYT Crossword Clue
- Certain lap dog, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Did some summing NYT Crossword Clue
- Canadian P.M. Justin NYT Crossword Clue
- Amazon assistant NYT Crossword Clue
- Civil Rights ___ of 1964 NYT Crossword Clue
- Easter flower NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.