We have the answer for Expressed agitation, as a llama crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Expressed agitation, as a llama Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Expressed agitation, as a llama. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Expressed agitation, as a llama crossword clue should be:
- SPAT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EXPRESSED (adjective)
- precisely and clearly expressed or readily observable; leaving nothing to implication
- communicated in words
- AGITATION (noun)
- a state of agitation or turbulent change or development
- disturbance usually in protest
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Swarming pest Crossword Clue
- Falafel-making need NYT Crossword Clue
- Not on the rocks NYT Crossword Clue
- TV’s Grey and House, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- International brand with a three-syllable name NYT Crossword Clue
- Test taken in a tube, in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- Response to “Who’s in?” NYT Crossword Clue
- Low voice Crossword Clue
- Steamed Crossword Clue
- Takes care of taxes without help from the post office NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.