We have the answer for Fairy king in "A Midsummer Night's Dream" crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Fairy king in "A Midsummer Night's Dream" crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Fairy king in “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 21, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 21, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- American military construction force NYT Crossword Clue
- LPs and 45s NYT Crossword Clue
- Gold digger? NYT Crossword Clue
- Snoopy’s nemesis NYT Crossword Clue
- Tiny superhero in the Marvel Universe NYT Crossword Clue
- Deviated temporarily from a straight course NYT Crossword Clue
- Primitive shelter NYT Crossword Clue
- “Dracula” author Stoker NYT Crossword Clue
- U.K. military force NYT Crossword Clue
- Rise, as temperatures NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MIDSUMMER (noun)
- June 21, when the sun is at its northernmost point
- FAIRY (noun)
- offensive term for a homosexual man
- a small being, human in form, playful and having magical powers
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Fairy king in “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.