We have the answer for Ferret out crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ferret out Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ferret out. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ferret out crossword clue should be:
- DETECT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FERRET (verb)
- search and discover through persistent investigation
- hound or harry relentlessly
- FERRET (noun)
- musteline mammal of prairie regions of United States; nearly extinct
- domesticated albino variety of the European polecat bred for hunting rats and rabbits
- DETECT (verb)
- discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Of the universe Crossword Clue
- Seville cheer Crossword Clue
- Samms and Stone of film Crossword Clue
- Male tennis players Crossword Clue
- “This Is 40” director Judd Crossword Clue
- Resort city near Los Angeles Crossword Clue
- Ample, to Li’l Abner Crossword Clue
- Terraces Crossword Clue
- Skin cream brand Crossword Clue
- In flames Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.