We have the answer for French perfume brand crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
French perfume brand Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for French perfume brand. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the French perfume brand crossword clue should be:
- DIOR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRENCH (noun)
- the people of France
- United States sculptor who created the seated marble figure of Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. (1850-1931)
- FRENCH (adjective)
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France
- FRENCH (verb)
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking
- DIOR (noun)
- French couturier whose first collection in 1947 created a style that became known as the New Look (1905-1957)
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- The Big Easy acronym Crossword Clue
- Flight Stat Crossword Clue
- — de deux Crossword Clue
- Mystery writers award Crossword Clue
- Remiss Crossword Clue
- Stupefies Crossword Clue
- Thoreau piece Crossword Clue
- July birthstones Crossword Clue
- Christie sleuth Jane Crossword Clue
- Far (Pref.) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.