We have the answer for Soap additive crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Soap additive Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Soap additive. This clue last appeared January 10, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Soap additive crossword clue should be:
- ALOE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ADDITIVE (adjective)
- designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree
- characterized or produced by addition
- ADDITIVE (noun)
- something added to enhance food or gasoline or paint or medicine
- SOAP (noun)
- street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
- a cleansing agent made from the salts of vegetable or animal fats
- SOAP (verb)
- rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Actor/director Brooks Crossword Clue
- “— Lisa” Crossword Clue
- Navarro of “The View” Crossword Clue
- Theater award Crossword Clue
- Nourished Crossword Clue
- Missing Crossword Clue
- Fourth person Crossword Clue
- Briny expanse Crossword Clue
- Tub session Crossword Clue
- Present time? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.