We have the answer for Genesis city crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Genesis city Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Genesis city. This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Genesis city crossword clue should be:
- SODOM (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SODOM (noun)
- any location known for vice and corruption
- (Old Testament) an ancient city near the Dead Sea that (along with Gomorrah) was destroyed by God for the wickedness of its inhabitants
- CITY (noun)
- people living in a large densely populated municipality
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Blue-green Crossword Clue
- Changed gears Crossword Clue
- Doctor-show device Crossword Clue
- Barbecue add-on Crossword Clue
- Shifting blame Crossword Clue
- Detach, as a trailer Crossword Clue
- Board, as a bus Crossword Clue
- Very unpleasant Crossword Clue
- Dealing with difficulties Crossword Clue
- Outback birds Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.