We have the answer for George Foreman’s Rumble in the Jungle opponent. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
George Foreman’s Rumble in the Jungle opponent. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Abbreviation for images or photos. Crossword Clue
- Brazil soccer legend, leading goalscorer Crossword Clue
- Messenger Ribonucleic Acid. Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation for original equipment manufacturer. Crossword Clue
- Assistant abbreviated Crossword Clue
- The most powerful nuclear weapon ever, __ Bomba. Crossword Clue
- Confidentiality agreement, in short Crossword Clue
- To remove writing, marking or traces of something. Crossword Clue
- Put an end to Crossword Clue
- Feminine form of one in Spanish. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOREMAN (noun)
- a person who exercises control over workers
- a man who is foreperson of a jury
- OPPONENT (adjective)
- characterized by active hostility
- OPPONENT (noun)
- someone who offers opposition
- a contestant that you are matched against
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.